We currently have only 2 Jummas at MCC
1st Jumma @ 12:30 to 12:45 PM
2nd Jumma @ 1:30 to 1:45 PM
NO-REGISTRATION is required to attend the Jumma Prayer
Requirements to attend Jumma:
Based on the discussion and Consultation with Charlotte Medical Community and the Mecklenburg County Public Health department, we have relaxed most of the policies to attend prayers at MCC.
If you have any COVID-related symptoms, please do not come for the prayers.
1. MCC plans to hold 2 short Jumma services at 12:30 PM and 1:30 PM.
2. NO-REGISTRATION is required if you want to attend the Jumma Prayer.
3. The seating will be on the first come, first serve basis.
4. For the 12:30 PM prayers, doors will close at 12:45 PM, for the 1:30 PM prayers, doors will close at 1:45 PM.
5. MASKS are REQUIRED. If you do not wear a mask, you will NOT be allowed to enter.
6. NO Temperature checks will be done.
7. Bring your own prayer rug. Practice social distancing.
8. Bring a bag to hold your shoes. Shoe rooms will be closed with no access and you will have to keep your shoes and all your belongings with you at all times until you exit the building.
9. Perform Wudu at home. Bathrooms will be closed.
10. Jummah duration will be short to minimize exposure.
11. Exit from the door nearest to you. One row at a time.
12. No children under 11 years old permitted to attend.
13. Adults over 60 or those in poor health are discouraged from attending.
14. If you have any COVID related symptoms, please stay at home.